- Great opportunity for an individual with experience in a warehouse/industrial setting!
- Attractive hourly rates plus benefits!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is seeking a full-time Forklift Operator to work in Stettler, AB. You will be responsible for using industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site or similar location. Adhering to safety compliance regulations, you will use forklifts to load and unload trucks, perform minor maintenance work, and control inventory by keeping proper documentation. You may be called upon to work overtime.
To qualify, you must have:
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent;
- Experience with routine maintenance operations;
- The ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and work well under pressure;
- A strong attention to detail;
- The capacity to professionally deal with people at all times;
- A strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- The physical capacity to lift heavy material.
A Forklift Safety Training certificate would be considered an asset. If you are a highly flexible individual who works effectively in a diverse working environment we would like to hear from you!
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.