Quality Control Inspector
- Great opportunity for a detail-oriented, team player to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is currently seeking a QC Inspector located at our Facility in Calgary, AB.
Detail-oriented and highly-motivated, you will work closely with production personnel to ensure that manufacturing processes are completed accurately and meet reliability standards, legal compliance and customer contract expectations.
Specifically this will involve:
- Ensuring correct material identification;
- Keeping job files up to date in reference to the progression of project work;
- Liaising with construction personnel, and well as drafting and project coordinators to ensure the job is completed efficiently;
- Verifying fit-up/positioning of materials to comply with construction drawings, and that products meet international and national legislation and standards.
In addition to a High School Diploma or equivalent, you have completed a Welding Engineering Technologist program from a recognized post-secondary institution. You also have:
- At least 2 years experience in pressure vessel inspection using ASME codes and provincial Regulations;
- Previous experience in welding (pressure welding environment and structural), construction drawings, and materials handling;
- Excellent technical skills;
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
The following would be highly desirable:
- Non Destructive Examination experience along with experience in a heavy manufacturing setting;
- CWB Level 1 Inspector;
- Previous safety training.
If you have outstanding communication skills and the self motivation to match, Foremost wants to speak with you!
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.