Administrative Assistant - Receptionist
- Excellent position for a highly organized, flexible administrative professional!
- Join a dynamic, fast-paced, yet fun and casual working environment!
- Enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits!
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant – Reception to join the team in our facility located in Bonnyville, AB.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for an array of reception and clerical duties such as greeting vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors. You will also oversee the switchboard to direct incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
From an administrative standpoint, you will provide support by entering, confirming and processing data for analysis or record keeping, keeping others informed of pending activities, managing correspondence and preparing a wide variety of materials and reports for others.
More specifically, you will:
- Ensure all records and files are kept up to date;
- Act as the first point of contact for vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors;
- Answer, screen and direct calls;
- Complete and organize filing;
- Receive and send all mail and packages;
- Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes;
- Perform clerical duties such as data entry, word processing, spreadsheet preparation, maintaining filing and record systems; and
- Assist in resume management, employment inquiries and scheduling of candidate interviews.
The successful applicant will have, at minimum, a Grade 12 diploma and excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
You will be a highly organized, presentable person with excellent interpersonal skills to match! As a punctual individual who is able to follow standards and procedures, you will join Foremost with a superior telephone manner. It is important that you are able to maintain a filing system and are able to maintain basic databases.
Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal situations will add to your success in the role, and you must be able to converse with a variety of people within all levels of the organization. Lastly, you are a flexible professional who can meet changing work needs and demands.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.