Quality Control Inspector
- Great opportunity for a detail-oriented, team player to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is currently seeking a QC Inspector located at our Facility in Hythe, AB.
Detail-oriented and highly-motivated, you will work closely with production personnel to ensure that manufacturing processes are completed accurately and meet reliability standards, legal compliance and customer contract expectations.
Specifically this will involve:
- Examining products to ensure adherence to quality assurance policies and identify defects/production errors;
- Initiating and maintaining individual quality files and preparing clear, comprehensive records and reports;
- Ensuring correct material identification;
- Reviewing drawings prior to construction of the equipment and assigning hold points with the authorized inspector;
- Verifying fit-up/positioning of materials to comply with construction drawings;
- Liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders including inspectors;
- Initiating, completing and following up on required forms and checklists for each project;
- Reviewing results of inspections performed by sub-contractors to ensure code and customer requirements are met.
You have extensive knowledge of process equipment QC methodologies along with previous experience in welding, construction drawings, and materials handling.
Strong analytical thinking skills and the capacity to identify and resolve issues will be paramount to your success, as will be your ability to work closely and positively within a team environment.
If you have outstanding communication skills and the self motivation to match, Foremost wants to speak with you!
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.