- Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Worker to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment and great variety of challenges!
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an immediate opening for a full-time Maintenance Worker based in Lloydminster, AB. The incumbent will take responsibility of all emergency and general maintenance and repair of buildings, properties and equipment.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment (cranes, welders, etc.);
- Schedule and complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists for preventive maintenance on building and fabrication mechanical equipment;
- Assist with the renovation/remodeling of buildings;
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required;
- Follow the Company safe work procedures and legislated safety requirements; and
- Occasional on-call duties and other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, you will need 5 to 10 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing or oilfield setting, and have demonstrated knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, overhead crane and HVAC maintenance and repair.
The ability to work at heights of up to 40' as well as in confined areas is essential, and all candidates will be expected to hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license. You should also have some working knowledge of electrical welders to qualify for this position.
A journeyman certification in one or more of the trades and/or a building operator certificate would be a strong asset, as would safety training, although training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-directed, with effective time management, organizational and communications skills.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.