- Great entry level opportunity for a driven individual to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Coordinator-Assistant to join the team in Lloydminster, AB.
In this entry-level role, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and effective completion of assigned projects. This will involve all aspects of procurement, fabrication, and documentation including coordinating with the client, internal groups and intra-corporate facilities from order placement to completion.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to Project Coordinators;
- Evaluate project scope and contractual obligations;
- Interact with customer and internal groups for clarification and approvals as required;
- Assist in managing project costs, schedule and contract in conjunction with Operations/Fabrication, Accounting, Estimating and Planning groups;
- Monitor and report on project progress, status and costs;
- Coordinate execution of commercial terms and conditions;
- Identify project deliverables and ensure their completion;
- Ensure in-house or intra-company process design work or checks as well as project engineering/drafting and instrumentation work is completed accurately and on schedule;
- Evaluate project specifications and ensure project specifications are distributed as needed and executed;
- Work proactively with Design and Operations/Fabrication to minimize rework;
- Interact with Operations/Fabrication to resolve fabrication issues;
- Provide Operations/Fabrication with regular updates of design status, drawings, BOMS and buyouts;
- Ensure shipping information is correct and communicated in a timely fashion;
- Manage both customer and internal changes and ensure all changes are tracked;
- Ensure adequate cost recovery and schedule adjustments are obtained on all client requested changes.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, methodical, and capable of negotiating. Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Projects) are essential, as is the ability to work independently.
A C.E.T. (mechanical) designation or equivalent experience would be an asset.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.