- Take the next step in your career and work for an industry leader.
- Attractive hourly rates plus benefits.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is in need of a full-time Instrumentation Technician to work in their Stettler, AB facility.
Adhering to all relevant safety regulations, codes and specifications, you will be to repair, maintain, calibrate, adjust, and install industrial measuring and controlling instrumentation.
Specifically, you will:
- Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults using pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments;
- Repair and adjust system components, such as sensors and transmitters.
- Calibrate components and instruments according to manufacturers' specifications;
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing and new plant equipment and processes;
- Consult manufacturer's manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments used for measuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature, chemical composition.
Along with 1-2 years of work experience, ideally you have a post-secondary diploma in industrial instrumentation technology.
An industrial instrument mechanic trade certification would be highly desirable, and a valid driver’s license is essential.
Excellent time management and project management skills are required, as are strong working knowledge of Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook etc.).
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.