Lloydminster or Calgary, AB
- Great opportunity for a marketing wizard to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Communications Coordinator to be based in Calgary or Lloydminster, AB.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing guru to be involved in all aspects of the development and implementation of Foremost’s internal communication strategies.
Working within corporate policies and guidelines, you will work collaboratively with senior management to develop, implement, and measure internal communication initiatives.
This will involve:
- Providing final review and distribution of all internal communications;
- Developing content for internal communication;
- Ensuring the appropriate audience is consistently reached across the organization;
- Liaising and collaborating with employee groups and cross-functional teams;
- Providing solutions for corporate and interdepartmental communication issues; and
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Technical departments to prepare external marketing content.
Although equivalencies may be considered, you ideally have 3 - 5 years of experience in private sector handling internal communications. A degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline would be highly desirable.
You have a solid understanding of intranet and project management platforms, and you are proficient using MS applications. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro would be considered an asset.
Above all, you are an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail and outstanding writing and editorial abilities.
Highly effective project management, prioritization and time management skills are essential, as is the ability to execute/complete projects in a fast-paced environment. Travel throughout all Foremost business locations within Alberta will be required.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.