- Unique opportunity to expand your payroll career in an empowering environment!
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package coupled with an array of fantastic benefits!
- Opportunities for continued training and courses to support your professional growth!
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and professional Payroll Clerk to join their Lloydminster team.
Within this full-time, permanent position you will be responsible for the accurate processing of payroll, the performance of various clerical and accounting tasks, and the maintenance of employee information.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Processing payroll for salaried and hourly employees, as well as commission and bonus payments;
- Reviewing time cards for completeness and accuracy;
- Maintaining data for employee benefit plan;
- Ensuring accurate processing of vacation pay and other payroll allowances and benefits; and
- Review payroll reports and resolve any errors or discrepancies.
Ideally, you will have some payroll experience coupled with solid payroll process knowledge. Candidates with CPA certification will be held in high regard.
Foremost is seeking a diplomatic problem solver with excellent analytical skills, who can be trusted to deal with confidential information. Outstanding communication skills are essential.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.