Lloydminster, AB and various field locations
- Great opportunity for a natural leader with outstanding communication skills!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment!
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is currently seeking a Field Supervisor to work from the Foremost Facility in Lloydminster, AB. Due to the nature of the position, you will also be required to work from various field locations.
Reporting to the Field Project Manager, your main responsibility will be organizing, coordinating, managing, and evaluating the overall production of the Foremost Field Operations department while paying particular attention to Loss Prevention and Quality Standards.
As part of the leadership team, and a key player in the effective achievement of company goals, your daily activities will include:
- Attending client meetings to provide status updates;
- Working closely with client’s safety team and the Foremost Loss Prevention to ensure a safe work site;
- Conducting daily pre-job safety talk and/or Field Level Risk Assessment;
- Monitoring compliance to EH&S regulations;
- Ensuring FLHA cards are accurately completed;
- Inspecting the job site on a regular basis to address issues and concerns;
- Overseeing employees and planning daily construction activities with Foreman and crew;
- Monitoring new hires and tracking hours;
- Working with the Foremost Office Coordinator and Construction Management Team to ensure equipment and materials are delivered on time and in good working order;
- Liaising with Foremost site Quality Control to ensure testing and data books are accurate;
- Supervising subcontractors to make sure contracted duties are carried out; and
- Tracking costs and budget.
A strong understanding of fabrication, machining, and welding equipment is paramount to your success, as is an extensive knowledge of fabrication planning.
We invite you to apply if you are a natural leader who can adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to build, manage, energize and motivate high performing teams to reach their full potential.
If you have outstanding leadership skills and the communications skills to match, Foremost wants to speak with you!
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.