- An excellent opportunity to expand your IT experience with a leading organization.
- Enjoy an attractive remuneration package plus benefits.
- Opportunities for continued training and courses to support your professional growth!
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator to join the team in Lloydminster, AB.
You will manage network users, active directory, and network security, to ensure smooth operations and limited downtime for the entire Foremost group.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in the support of a Wide Area Network;
- Perform standard server maintenance and daily backups;
- Administer network infrastructure including PCs, Servers, Routers and Applications;
- Provide onsite and remote technical support; and
- Work with a variety of Technologies including Windows, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle, Unix and Exchange.
Although a Computer Science Degree or Diploma is preferred, relevant work experience will be considered. Strong computer and networking skills are essential, as the ability to work with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
The ability to work remotely with little supervision is required.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.