- Great opportunity to grow and develop with an industry leader!
- Attractive hourly rates plus benefits!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
Foremost is seeking full-time Labourers to join their team at their Foremost Bonnyville facility in Bonnyville, AB. Your goal will be to assist in sheet metal preparation as well as dressing tanks. This will involve:
- Squaring sheet metal to prepare for welding;
- Using oxy-acetylene cutting torch;
- Performing general shop and yard maintenance;
- Dressing tanks with valves and gauge boards.
To qualify, you must be able to perform heavy lifting, climb tanks and read a tape measure.
Please note that experience would be highly desirable however we are willing to train the right candidate. You will also have the potential to enter into a welding/pipefitting apprenticeship.
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.