Quality Control Inspector
- Great opportunity for a detail-oriented, team player to join a stable company!
- Highly attractive salary!
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
About the Organization
Foremost is one of the largest, most geographically diverse industrial manufacturers in Western Canada, specializing in oil & gas, heavy oil, mining, waterwell and construction equipment. With more than 640,000 square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 employees across Alberta, Foremost is well positioned to meet and exceed clients’ expectations. For more information about Foremost, visit www.foremost.ca/about
About the Opportunity
In this exciting role as Quality Control Inspector, your main responsibility will be ensuring that shop storage tanks fabricated by Foremost Lloydminster meet code requirements, and client/company design specifications and quality standards.
Specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and maintaining individual quality files for field tanks;
- Verifying fit-up and positioning of materials according to construction drawing;
- Scheduling and mapping required NDE;
- Interacting with all levels of construction personnel, drafting, project coordinators and client inspectors; and
- Verifying product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
Previous experience with welding and interpreting construction drawings would be an asset however, we are also willing to train the right candidate.
If you have outstanding communication skills and the self motivation to match, Foremost wants to speak with you! Preference will be given to applicants with the following technical training or certification:
Foremost offers all employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.